WinDoctor Toolkit 2: QuickMP3
A powerful MP3 management software to organize and classify your MP3 collection. You can instantly organize your collection with its fast search and index mechanisms. You would always enjoy the quickest access to your songs and collection. The MP3 quick search tool enables you to easily locate any song, the AudioCD writer assistant tool offers you extended help in burning your CDs to accomodate maximum number of tracks. You can even specify the labels for fast search of the removable disk.
QuickMP3 runs in the taskbar taking only a small amount of your memory and at the same time providing the fastest access to your song collection. Drag-and-drop any file from the tray list to your favorite multimedia application, or CD burning utilities. The software includes a built-in MP3 player interface for quick playback, with speed control and many other features.
QuickMP3 is a utility which can serve you by organizing your large MP3 collection and by letting you access any song quickly. It gives you the songs with the ease of a single-mouse-click! Unlike other MP3 organizing utilities, you don't need to rearrange your MP3 files or rename them, rather just arrange your QuickMP3 list.
- Locate the songs you need by QuickMP3's powerful song finder tool.
- Assists you in writing AudioCDs by giving you the list of all songs to choose from, and in calculating the duration and total size of the songs you need.
- You can select and copy MP3 files easily with QuickMP3's AudioCD writing assistant tool.
- QuickMP3 runs in the taskbar and starts with Windows 98 so that you can access songs at anytime with a click on the taskbar icon.
- Unike other MP3 organizing utilities, QuickMP3 doesn't do anything to your original MP3 files, it just keeps a list of all files which you can modify at anytime. You can even rename a song burned on a CD-ROM (QuickMP3 doesn't modify the actual file, but changes its name in the list).
- Get a quick report showing total size taking up by your song collection, songs that are not available currently, total number of songs you have etc. within seconds.
- QuickMP3 lets you specify a Disk ID for each file you add. This will help you to identify the removable disk that contained the MP3 file later.
- Lets you copy any song to anywhere by just dragging the file from the list to the desired location. If you added this file from a removable disk and the disk is not available in the system, QuickMP3 prompts you to insert the removable disk featuring the Disk ID so that you can quickly identify the source disk.
- Includes built-in MP3 player interface for quick playback, with features like Audio Playback rate control etc (allows you to adjust the MP3 playback speed 0%-200%).
- Add files to the list even by drag-and-drop method.
- Lets you keep any number albums based on your choice.
- Takes up only a small amount of your RAM for running in taskbar.
- Lets you convert QuickMP3 lists to universal playlist formats like M3U playlist for using with other MP3 softwares like WinAMP, Sonique etc.
- Sort your song list based any property like song name, song path, song duration, bit rate, disk id, song size etc.
- QuickMP3 List displays all the information about your MP3 files like Song Name, path, duration, bitrate, sample rate, etc.
- Double click/press Enter in any list (Main list or Quick list) to play the song, availing you the fastest way to hear MP3s.
- Supports drag-and-drop to all multimedia applications; for example, if you are using WinAMP for mp3 playback, open it and drag the files you want to add to the playlist from the Quick-Drag window.
- Every song is available at your taskbar. You don't need to dig deep into your folders to locate your Mp3 files.
- and much more...